- Assorted Lace
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter (I’m sure other shapes will be fine too)
- Mod Podge
- A Paint Brush
- Needle and Thread (I think I’d use fishing line instead)
- Use a paint brush to spread a good layer of Mod Podge on the outer side of your cookie cutter.
- Cover the mod-podged cookie cutter with lace as follows. Leaving a bit of extra lace at the beginning and starting at the heart’s bottom point, take your lace all the way around the cookie cutter to meet the other lace end. I did 4 coats and left each to dry in between. Once completely dry, I carefully removed the lace by slipping a butter knife underneath it and working it off the cookie cutter. (I did have to re-shape the heart a little, pinching the top inner point and rounding the curvy parts between my fingers, but that was easy.)
- Using a needle and thread, string ornaments together.